We're offering new, more convenient payment options
Due to declining customer visits, Citizens Energy Group’s Customer Service Center Lobby hours are changing effective February 5th. The lobby will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Customers will still be able to contact Citizens through its call center on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. We are also offering new options that are making it easier for customers to pay their bill and post their payments immediately.
Recent bill payment enhancements include:
- Credit/Debit Card – Pay your bill using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit cards or debit/ATM cards. There is no fee for this service and payments post immediately. Log in at www.citizensenergygroup.com or call (317) 924-3311 and follow the automated instructions.
- New payments sites – We have added more than 120 payment locations throughout Central Indiana that utilize the PayNearMe system, which posts payments to customer accounts within 15 minutes. The PayNearMe system allows customers to pay their utility bill at CVS, Family Dollar and ACE Cash Express Stores.
- Payment kiosks – The utility has also added three convenient self-service payment kiosks at its Customer Service Center on Meridian Street. The self-service payment kiosks are free to use and accept cash, check, debit and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover). The kiosks are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year and post payments immediately.
- Other options include:
- EasyPay – You can make a one-time payment from your checking or savings account using EasyPay. Pay online or by calling (317) 924-3311 and follow the automated instructions.
- Auto Pay – Your total monthly bill or Budget Billing payment is deducted automatically from your checking or savings account on the due date of your bill.
- Budget Billing – For customers who qualify, you can pay the same amount each month to help spread out the cost of winter heating and summer water bills.
Need to create a My Account login?
Through your My Account dashboard, you will have access to your Citizens Energy Group account information 24/7. Pay your bill online, receive alerts via email and text or schedule a service appointment. Click the button below to get started.