The successful candidate will perform a variety of operations and maintenance functions at the water production and related facilities. This is a skilled maintenance position that also performs operational duties under the direction of a certified operator while gaining experience required to obtain an operating license.
Key Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Will perform maintenance and operations, as well as all auxiliary functions related to the before mentioned, in a productive, safe, and efficient manner.
- Performs other duties and/or activities as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Have a minimum of (24) semester credit hours or equivalent post high school education from an accredited formal technical program related to work in the following areas (i.e. electronics, electrical or mechanical maintenance, instrumentation and controls, chemistry or another technical field).
- Must have a valid Indiana Driver’s License with a safe driving record.
- Must meet minimum safety requirements such as respirator certification, ability to work in confined spaces or elevated work areas, etc.
- Associates degree in industrial maintenance technology from an accredited college or technical school.
- A general knowledge of the methods, techniques, and principles associated with the operations, maintenance, and installation, construction, investigation, testing and repairs of equipment, for above and below ground assets.
This is a bargaining union position and a member of the Local #1400 IBEW. Hourly rate is $25.87 per hour. Work Schedule is shift work (24/7) - Rotating Shifts as needed
Citizens Energy Group offers competitive salary and benefits including:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Short-Term Incentive Plan (STIP)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution
- Wellness Program
- Adoption and tuition assistance
- Employee Credit Union
- PTO and Paid Holidays
If you are looking for a new opportunity, we invite you to apply and talk about the possibilities of starting a rewarding new chapter of your career.
Citizens is a drug-free, Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.