We have Full-time and Part-time Opportunities for Customer Support Associates!
The successful candidate will handle residential customer inquiries received via various methods: chat, phone, correspondence, web, and email. Inquiries include, but are not limited to: bill review, budget enrollments, deposit calculations, account status updates and/or changes, historical consumption information, letter of credit requests, refund requests, Energy Assistance Program qualifications assistance, payment arrangements, submitting claims, research payment posting issues, document and seeks resolutions for customer complaints, and identifies and communicates any issues experienced by the customer and/or the associate to ensure a timely resolution.
This position is responsible for gathering, interpreting, and processing information required for the completion of various service orders and inquiries while utilizing the Customer Information System (CIS) and other necessary software. Service orders include: move-in, move-out, bill paid turn-ons, change and test requests, and all other service related orders for residential customers.
All associates are required to adhere to prescribed customer contact and departmental standards.
Part-time Schedule: Training Schedule can be 40 hours a week for approximately 4 weeks, but can vary. Once training is completed, part-time hours cannot exceed 29 hours per week. Schedules are based on operational needs and can vary from week to week. There is no guarantee of the number of hours each week. Associates will be given two week's notice of any schedule change. Schedules include a range of 4 to 8 hour shifts. The contact center is open from 7am to 7pm Monday through Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturdays. Associates are required to be available to cover a variety of schedules within the operating hours of the contact center.
Full-time Schedule: The contact center is open from 7am to 7pm Monday through Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturdays. Associates are required to be available to cover a variety of schedules within the operating hours of the contact center.Required Skills/Qualifications:
- Graduation from High School or equivalent
- Must be proficient with the operation of a personal computer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven customer service experience
- Demonstrated analytical abilities and initiatives
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse customer base
- Ability to complete work assignments with little direction
Hourly Rate: $18.00
Bi-lingual eligible for additional hourly pay
Short-term Incentive Plan (STIP)
- Identity Theft Protection
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Educational reimbursement benefit ($1,000 per year)
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution
- Wellness Program
- Adoption and tuition assistance
- Employee Credit Union
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Identity Theft Protection
Deadline to Apply: Open Until Filled
Citizens is a drug-free, Equal Opportunity Employer