Work Schedule: The typical work schedule is Monday through Friday. Depending on shift selection, the shift could be Tuesday through Saturday during March - October and Wednesday through Sunday during November - February. The typical work hours are 7:30am to 4pm, with some overtime throughout the year. Days and hours of duty may vary as required or under unusual circumstances.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs and works with crews and individuals involved in field and system operations, maintenance, restoration, construction, investigations, testing, installations, cleanups and others as required.
- Responsible for planning, assigning, executing and reporting on work assigned to crew or individual personnel.
- Responsible for the productivity, efficiency, safety, adherence to policy and procedure, adherence to all applicable laws and regulations, and environmental compliance of assigned crew or individual personnel.
- Responsible / Competent Safety Person.
- Ensures all Quality Assurance / Quality Control measures are maintained as they relate to water quality, the distribution system, Safety, Environmental Compliance, SOPs and standards of work.
- Ensures all equipment, vehicles, tools and other equipment and materials are used/operated/maintained productively, efficiently, safely, in accordance with all policy and procedures, and in adherence to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Performs minor repairs and adjustments to the same in the field as required.
- Ability to work outside normal business hours as conditions and the needs of the company warrant.
- Ability to perform all the duties and job classifications of assigned crew and individual personnel.
- Works with and is a point of contact for entities both inside and outside of Citizens Energy Group.
- Works with customers to resolve service issues and problems.
- Performs other duties and/or activities as assigned.
- Have and maintain a valid Indiana Commercial Driver's License, Class A.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must demonstrate a working ability to use a computer or computer like device for CMMS, GIS, and work processing.
- Requires the ability to read drawings and maps and interpret documents such as operating, maintenance, warranty, safety and procedural manuals.
Citizens Energy Group offers competitive salary and great benefits including:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Short-Term Incentive Plan (STIP)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution
- Wellness Program
- Adoption and tuition assistance
- Employee Credit Union
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
If you are looking for a new opportunity, we invite you to apply and talk about the possibilities of starting a rewarding new chapter of your career.
This is a bargaining union position and a member of the Local #1400 IBEW. Hourly rate is $32.13 per hour.
Deadline to Apply: February 8, 2023
Citizens is a drug-free, Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.