Other Affected Streets Include Kessler Blvd. W. Dr., Garver Rd., Riverview Dr., 61st St., Meridian St. W. Dr.
INDIANAPOLIS – Beginning on or after Monday, April 5, Citizens Energy Group will replace water mains on Meridian St., Kessler Blvd. W. Dr., Garver Rd., and 61st St., resulting in lane restrictions as follows:
- Meridian St.: Southbound right lane will be restricted just north of Kessler Blvd. W. Dr.
- Kessler Blvd. W. Dr.: Westbound right lane will be restricted just east of Meridian St., continuing to Riverview Dr.
- Garver Rd.: Northbound lane will be restricted between 61st and Kessler Blvd. W. Dr.
- Riverview Dr.: Northbound lane will be restricted just north of Kessler Blvd. W. Dr.
- 61st: Westbound lane will be restricted between Riverview Dr. and Meridian St. W. Dr.
- Meridian St. W. Dr.: Northbound lane will be restricted just south and just north of 61st
View the work area map for more details. Lane restrictions are expected to last around 5 weeks as Citizens replaces cast iron water mains dating back to 1940 and installs one new water main. Commuters should exercise caution and take note of all posted signage. Temporary service disruptions are possible. Affected properties will be notified by door tag at least 48 hours in advance of the outage.
We know construction is never without its challenges, and we greatly appreciate your patience. For more information, visit www.CitizensEnergyGroup.com/Construction.